Every aspect of eVersity has been designed to make it easy for you to obtain a degree, including our admission process. With no college credit required, no application fee and classes that begin every seven weeks, there's no reason to delay your future.
Entrance Requirement: Ambition
eVersity is a 100% online university. To be fully operational, you should meet the requirements listed below.
- Desktop computer or laptop with webcam and microphone (tablets and cell phones are not recommended for coursework)
- 2GHz processor or higher
- 2GB or higher of memory (RAM)
- 30GB or higher of free storage
- Windows 7/Vista or higher operating system (for PC)
- Mac OS 10.6 or higher operating system (for Mac)
- Microsoft Office 2007 or higher (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Adobe Flash 10 or higher (Free Download)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (Free Download)
- Java (Free Download)
- QuickTime (Free Download)
- If you already have these programs installed, please check for and run any updates necessary to ensure you're ready to go! Some courses may have additional software requirements. Please talk to your academic advisor for details.
- Broadband (Cable or DSL) with 512 Kbps or higher download speed. A direct connection to the router is preferred over wireless or satellite connections. As an online learner, a dependable, high-speed connection may be the most important investment you can make to prepare for success in eVersity.
To process your application, eVersity will need an official transcript from your high school. To make this easier on you, we'll do the leg work — at no charge! To get started, just fill out the online application granting us permission to request transcripts on your behalf.
Transfer of Credit Policy
We transfer college-level courses from all accredited colleges and universities recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Appropriate college-level credit earned at international universities may also be eligible for transfer.
It is important to note that not all transfer credit applies equally to all degrees. For example, prior accredited college credit in information technology would transfer to eVersity, but it would not apply to a degree program in Criminal Justice. An admissions advisor can assist in answering specific questions about the transferability of credit.