While eVersity faculty and staff members give students academic advice and guidance, each student is expected to take responsibility for their education and personal development. Specifically, it is the student’s responsibility to:
- know and abide by the policies of eVersity;
- know and meet the requirements of his or her degree program;
- know individual course policies, including assignments and due dates;
- keep eVersity informed of changes in name, contact information, or other changes that impact of the accuracy of the student’s record;
- be responsible members of the academic community and conduct themselves in a manner that contributes to a positive learning environment and the intellectual growth of other students;
- adhere to the highest standards of academic integrity;
- seek assistance from eVersity representatives if there are questions related to eVersity policies or degree and course requirements.